The documents required are as follows:
- A table illustrating the project in a concise and comprehensive manner using three-dimensional representation systems such as axonometry or perspective and containing technical drawings with the dimensions and solutions envisaged by the project. Also accepted in rendering format.
- A table intended for the free presentation of everything that can be considered useful for understanding the project: study of decorations, surface treatment, material samples, indications for use, settings, etc.
- A summary table, containing as many indications as possible (in the form of text and/or images) for communicating the project to the public, suitable for display during the event.
- Copy of an identity document and tax code.
- All design presentation documents must be produced in horizontal format: 70 x 50 cm.
- Drawings shall refer to commonly accepted or known conventions; for rendering drawings and other possible realisations, processing techniques are free.
- Each explanatory table must be sent in Jpeg or Pdf format with a resolution of not less than 150 dpi.
- The summary table (7.c) must be in A4 portrait format and have a resolution of 300 dpi.
In addition, the entries must be submitted under the following guidelines: