The project must be placed on a CD-ROM/DVD, the motto and the four-digit numerical code and must include the following documents:
- a table in electronic format illustrating the project in a synthetic and exhaustive manner using three-dimensional representation systems such as axonometry or perspective and containing technical drawings with the dimensions and solutions envisaged by the project. Also accepted in rendering format.
- a table in electronic format intended for the free presentation of everything that can be considered useful for understanding the project: study of decorations, surface treatment, material samples, indications for use, settings, etc.
- a summary table, containing as many indications as possible (in the form of text and/or images) for communicating the project to the public, suitable for display during the event.
- all project presentation documents must be produced in 70 x 50 cm horizontal format with a resolution of not less than 150 dpi.
- drawings shall refer to commonly accepted or known conventions; for rendering drawings and other possible realisations, processing techniques are free.
- all entries must be submitted in electronic format (CD ROM or DVD).
- each explanatory table must be sent in Jpeg or Pdf format and must be named "motto (or an abbreviation of the same) table 01" etc. (e.g., the power of lightness table 1 or lfdl table 1).
- the summary table (art. 8.c) must have a resolution of 300 dpi.
- no identification (no numbering, no motto) should be placed on the boards.
The entries must also be submitted under the following guidelines: